5. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
8. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
9. Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
10. So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
11. My son, (daughter) despise not the chastening of the Lord; neither be weary of his correction:
12. For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
13. Happy is the man (woman) that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
These are the words the scriptures spoke to me last night. Much needed council. Why do I wait so long to look for answers when they are right in front of me?
Have a great weekend my friends!
I will start the facebook Friday Fun treat (pearls this time) next week, because I started it half way through this week. (remember just “like” PINK MOSSand comment on the page to enter!)