Oh boy, it’s about time for me to post some blog awards I have received over the past while! I am behind, I know..but here we go!
Alicia over at “A Beautiful Mess” bestowed this award to me last week. She has a great blog and beautiful pictures that she shares. I am ready to accept this award and hope I do it justice! Now I get to share 7 things about myself..so fun for you! None the less, here we go!
1. I reguraly walk in the snow barefoot. I know, how can I tell my kids not to do it if I do?!
2. I recently discovered Nutella and am trying really hard not to put it on every banana, pretzel, and marshmellow I eat.
3. I never finished college but now realize I am well rounded in many professions though motherhood.
4. I was once pulled over by the cops for curfew…at age 28.
5. My kids often are embarrassed by ability to make up new words to any song on the radio on cue, complete with meaning and rhyme.
6. I love to play the piano, violin, and learn Spanish but never have the time..go figure.
7. I would rather have a sandwich or salad for every meal of every day of my life, than think of what else to cook.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. Check.2. Share 7 things about yourself. Check.3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!*15!? I don’t think so. 4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award. Check.
After some consideration I would like to pass the Versatile Blogger Award on to: