Since I know I will not be the first one to try and trick you today for April Fools, I decided to try and fool you in a different way! I am going to list 9 truths about me and one lie. Whoever is the first to guess my “April Fools Day” lie gets their choice of an
“Original” Native Honey bag valued at $45.00 (Your pick off the Native Honey Etsy site.)
This game will be easier for those who either know me in real life
or have read my blog for a while.
1. I had four kids in my home by the age of 22.
2. I jumped 32 feet off of a ski lift when I was 8 years old.
3. I hate pears, oatmeal, and corn dogs.
4. I have competed in 3 triathlons, one of which I almost drown.
5. I love to dress up in camo in my spare time and hide from people.
6. I walk barefoot in the snow all the time.
7. I detest Llamas in the worst sort of way.
8. I have a circle birthmark on my left foot.
9. I used to make deer meat spaghetti for dinner almost every night.
10. I had my hair sucked up the jet in my tub once and almost had to cut all my hair off.
Good Luck, I had to make it semi hard for the people that know me 🙂
I will announce the winner at the end of the day.
For the people that guess the right answer, but aren’t the first to respond, I will give 3 extra entries for my Native Honey give away ending April 15th. You will have to officially enter the drawing and add a comment saying you guessed right on the April Fools Day
post for the exra entries.
Now let me follow this post up with this…
I have between 100-500 people reading my blog on an average day.
I have 0-5 comments on my posts on an average day.
This equals many people that read my blog and I have NO idea who your are.
Not that it even matters, but IF any of you have any questions about me that you are dying to ask, WELL now is your chance. I am an open book…to an extent 🙂 So leave a question on the comment button under this post and I will do my best to answer you. It also gives me a chance to get to know my readers (whom I love)!
Happy April Fools Day!